Located just 30 minutes west of Boston, 45 minutes from Providence and 180 miles to New York City, Westborough is uniquely situated at the heart of the Massachusetts' major highway systems. We are right at the intersection of the Massachusetts Turnpike and I-495 and route 9.
Voted one of Money Magazine's Top 100 Places to Live in 2005, Westborough is a friendly, community-minded place to live and work. The Westborough public school system is one of the best in Massachusetts. In 2008, US News & World Report ranked Westborough High School in the top 10% of all public high schools in the state.
Westborough has easy access to numerous retail stores, restaurants (over 1,500 with 15 miles), and services. It also has plentiful and diverse recreational facilities, including a municipal golf course, and miles of public hiking trails.
- Population – 18,272 (2010 Census)
- Percentage of Males & Females – 51% Female/49% Male (2010 Census)
- Median Resident Age – 39.8 (2010 Census)
- County – Worcester County
- Massachusetts' Median Age – 39.1 (2010 Census)
- Estimated Median Household Income – $96,069 (2010 Census)
- Estimated Per Capita Income – $43,265 (2010 Census)
- Average Home Value – $518,000 (Town of Westborough, 2019)